Dov/Berek and Rivka Niskier
Based on discussions with Sergio Niskier and family research
Dov/Berek Niskier lived in Ostrowiec son of Aharon and Chaya/Chana Nisikier.
Dov had atleast one sibling known, a sister Basha who was married to Abraham Adler. Their 2 children Malka and Yehoshua were sent to their death with their parents to Treblinka in Oct 1942,
Some of their children left Poland before the Holocaust:
- Mordka Majer (b.1904-d.1969)
- Moszek (b.1916-d.1997) Moszek wrote a book about Ostrowiec and his life in Brazil .
- Jacob David (b.1919)
Dov and his wife were sent with most of the town's Jews to their death to Treblinka in October 1942.
- Their son Shimon died in Bergen Belsen in 1945.
3 other children survived the war and moved to Israel:
- Yitschak/Ignatz (b. 1913-d.1993) Yitschak was a heroic fighter in the Polish underground.
- Renya/Rina (b.1920-d. 2013) - later married Mr Sheves in Israel
- Ruja/Rosia/ Shoshanav (Niskier) Korn